Friday, June 12, 2015

Super Brinley to The Rescue - June 12, 2015

Friday - June 12th
Brinley was being goofy this morning.  She came downstairs dressed like a super hero.  I thought it was funny, so I told her I was going to take her picture.  Then we decided to get creative and try and get a picture of her in the air (while she was jumping).

We ended up going outside because there is more room out there.








 Then Brinley had the idea to get a picture of her looking like she is shooting magic out of her hand and killing an evil witch.  Then she ran upstairs and changed into a witch costume, so we could get a picture of her being the witch that is getting killed.  We tried to set it up, so it will be easy to photoshop the 2 pictures together.  We had fun with our little photo shoot.
Here is the edited image that Brinley was trying to create.  She loves the way it turned out.


 I love looking at my phone and finding the funny pictures the kids take.  Brinley took a couple of selfies.  She's too cute and funny.  I love my little ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment