Sunday, August 30, 2015

blah - August 30, 2015

Sunday - August 30th
That title reflects how the first half of our day went.  There was a thunderstorm in the night and it scared the kids.  So,  we didn't get a lot of sleep.  Then,  Roger and I got woken up around 9:00am to a text message from the search and rescue.  It said,  "accident off road.  Meet at building. " So,  Roger jumped up and hurried to get ready.  I got up to help him.  It wasn't how I had imagined my Sunday. I was really looking forward to going to church with Roger today.  He got home sometime around 2:00pm.  He said some guys in a truck had taken a trail up by the "I" on the mountain in Brigham city and they drove off a cliff.  It happened last night,  but they weren't able to get help until the morning.  The search and rescue was called in because one guy was missing and they needed help getting all of the guys off the mountain. 
It didn't take them too long,  but since they had all their equipment out,  the commander decided they should do a little more training. 

Malaiyah came home from her dad's last night.  The kids were excited to see her today.  They got to see her for a little bit before we left to church.  She was planning to come to church also,  so we saved room on a bench for her and her family.  Sacrament meeting was good until half way through when parker started to feel tired.  He gets really grumpy and fussy.  He stated to get mad at the thought of having to sit in his class after the meeting.  He doesn't like his class because they are all so loud.  He just got more and more upset the more he tought about it. I took him home right after the meeting. Then went back to be with Alissa and Brinley.  Roger was home by this point so parker want alone.  Parker just gets so angry and then he starts being mean to me. I have a hard time dealing with it.  It makes me feel like a bad parent.  I feel like,  "what am I doing wrong?  Is it my fault he behaves like this? "  I don't treat him bad when I'm angry.  We don't model the angry behavior that we see from him.  It's just really frustrating.  Any way,  when I dropped parker up,  I had had it. I was feeling bad and frustrated and I just didn't know how to handle it all.  I talked to Roger and he tried to comfort me,  but it just made it worse.  I went back to church and still didn't feel better.  After church,  I relaxed and did a puzzle.  I was fussy about everything with parker and how I was feeling and I kind of ignored Roger.  I want very nice to him.  By the time I stated to feel better,  I had done a pretty good job at making Roger feel unhappy.  Then I had to fix that. 

 It was just a blah day until around 6:00ish, after Roger and I had a chance to talk about things so we were both feeling better. We are stressed out about the house.  Roger is worried that the underwriters won't approve our loan.  I know we'll be fine and the house will be ours.  And Roger is worried about being able to afford our house payment.  I'm going to start the process of getting licensed to do daycare tomorrow.  Hopefully,  I can start babysitting shortly after we move.  That will ease the financial burden. 

Tonight,  the kids got their uniforms ready,  we packed our lunches, and got ready for a new school year to start tomorrow.  Roger gave the kids a father's blessing to help them through out the year.  We are excited.  Also,  we discussed what our new morning and evening routines will be.  We are going to wake up early and go jogging together.  All of the kids really want to,  so we'll see how it goes.

I am so excited about our new house.  I love it soo much!  I was remembering today how frustrated I was getting when I was house hunting.  There was one time that came back to my mind today.  It was the first time I saw our house.  I loved everything about it and I knew Roger would love it to.  I knew that house would be perfect for us.  I could picture us sitting out on the front lawn and playing basketball in the driveway. I knew that we couldn't afford that house,  so I tried to forget about it,  but I did show it to Roger,  just because.  I knew he'd love it and he did.  We were both bummed that it wasn't in our price range. I was really frustrated about one thing as my house hunting continued.  I couldn't understand why I could picture us in this house so clearly,  but I couldn't in any of the other houses.  I kept thinking,  it wasn't fair.  I convinced myself that maybe or house just want on the market yet and the reason I could picture is in this house was just because I wanted the house so bad.   It's funny to think how I knew but didn't know that this would be our house.  I'm so happy that Heavenly Father gave us this miracle. Everything had to line up perfectly in order for us to get this house and Heavenly Father made it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment