Saturday, August 15, 2015

Chillin' With The Kiddos - August 15, 2015

Saturday - August 15th
Roger is going to take Alissa to Lagoon on Monday for her birthday, so he set time aside today to hang out with Parker and Brinley.  He asked them both what they wanted to do with him.  Brinley wanted to play board games and Parker wanted to play video games.  Brinley and Roger played Battleship and Sorry.  Brinley won both times.  She loved that!  Alissa and Parker were outside swimming while they played their games.  I hadn't put the pools away properly after the last time we used them, so I knew they were going to be in bad shape. I've been needing to get them out, clean them, off, air them out, and put them away nicely.  So, before the kids could play in the pools, I used a little bleach cleaner to kill germs and get them looking nice again.  When they were all done playing, I let the pools dry completely and put them away nicely.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment