Thursday, August 27, 2015

We made an offer on a house - August 27, 2015

Thursday - August 27th
Well,  we saw the house today and loved it!  The Francoms were very nice and fun to talk with.  After walking through it,  Roger's mom wrote up the offer and gave it to the sellers.  They looked it over then invited us in to discuss it.  They told us that they really want to sell their house to us. On our offer, it says they have until tomorrow at 6:00pm to let us know if they accept or not.  They invited us to come back over tomorrow at 4:00pm to talk about things and they will let us know if they accept our not.  They told us to bring the kids with us,  so the kids could look around and see if they love the house also.  I'm feeling really positive that they will accept or offer.  I'm so excited that this is actually a possibility!  I kept looking back at the pictures of the house and wishing that it was selling for less.  I thought there was no way we could get a loan for the price they were asking.  I'm so surprised that things are working out so well and so excited about it.  I really love this house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment