Thursday, February 18, 2016

Finding Proof for Shelley - February 18, 2016

Thursday - February 18th

My obsessive video and picture taking paid off today.  Shelley called me.  She was frustrated because the apartment managers claimed there was a light fixture covering the light in Alex's room when she moved in, but there is not one on their now.  Shelley was sure there was never a cover over that light.  She was calling to see if I remembered.  I told her I'm not that observant and I have a terrible memory.  That's why I take so many picture and videos and keep a journal.  I realized that I probably have a picture of his room.  I took lots of pictures and videos when they moved in.  I looked through all the stuff I had.  There were no pictures that had the ceiling in them, but I found a spot on one of the videos that showed the light in Alex's room.  There was no light fixture covering it.  Shelley was so thankful for the proof, so she won't have to pay for a new one.

Parker and Brinley had a lot of fun painting today.  I told them to use the paper plates to mix paint on, but they decided to just paint the paper plates.  I like their creativity.  Parker painted fire.  Brinley painted the sun and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment