Friday, February 5, 2016

Playing on My Snow Hill - February 5, 2016

Friday - February 5th
Parker's friend Simon came over to play for a little while today.  They haven't seen each other in a while, so Parker was super excited.  They wanted to play outside.  I noticed they were playing on the hill I made a little, so I hurried out to take pictures of somebody enjoying my hill.  I worked so long to make that hill and I couldn't get the kids interested in playing on it.  I thought it would be like the last time we had a nig snow hill outside to play on, but I was wrong.  My kiddos have forgotten how to play outside.  At the townhouses, they didn't play outside as often.  Because I didn't feel like it was safe, so they had to learn to be indoor kids.  Now that we have a house and a nice neighborhood, we need to teach them how to be outdoor kids again.  I hoped the super large, extra fun looking slide would encourage them.  Parker went out a lot, but not the girls.  Parker is more interested in using his trucks and digging in the dirt (even if it is covered in snow).
Parker and Simon had fun pretending they were on skis and skiing down the hill.



No comments:

Post a Comment