Friday, February 26, 2016

Fuller House Marathon - February 26, 2016

Friday - February 26th
Fuller House is on Netflix now.  I always loved watching Full House when I was little.  I love that they decided to make this new show.  It is the same characters that were in the original Full House, all grown up.  They are playing the same character's as adults.  I love that idea.  I was super excited to watch it.  I really wanted it to be just as cheesy and nice as the original Full House.  Alissa's friend, Sydney (who wants to be our Kimmy Gibler) came to watch the show with us.
We tried to watch all of the episodes tonight, but were unsuccessful.  I was getting too tired and starting to fall asleep, then Sydney's mom came to get her.  So, we called it quits.  We'll have to finish them all tomorrow. 
I really loved how they did it.  The new show is just as cheesy as the first.  I love it!
Roger had to work tonight, so he wasn't here.  I knew he wouldn't want to watch the show anyway.  Roger and I don't like very many of the same shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment