Sunday, February 28, 2016

We Are All Feeling Yucky - February 28, 2016

Sunday - February 28th
We are all sick.  It is yucky.  Roger woke up and went to church.  The only person well enough to go with him was Alissa.  Roger is still feeling sick, just not as bad as he was before.  He had to go to church today because he had to teach the lesson.
Parker, Brinley, and I all stayed home feeling sick.  When Roger got home from church, he hurried and packed his stuff and left to go to Dan's house.  The windshield on our car has a crack in it and it wouldn't pass inspection.  Dan said he had a windshield he could put on it, free of charge, so Roger went to get that taken care of.
After Roger left, the kids and I spent the rest of the night just chillin'.  None of us are feeling very well, so we did a lot of sitting around.  I spent a lot of the night on the computer, trying to get caught up on my blog.
At one point in the night, Roger sent us a picture of him holding Dan's little girl
Alissa and I responded with a duck face picture.  This is my first duck face.  I've seriously never tried to do that before.  Apparently, I'm horrible at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment