Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Late Birthday Gift - November 21, 2014

Friday - November 21, 2014
My friend, Tammy Beverly said that she wanted to take me out for my birthday.  We have been trying to get together for the last two weeks to make this happen.  Today we were finally able to do it.  She said she wanted to take me out to eat and just have a little day out.  It was such a nice day.  she took me to get my hair done first.  I've been wanting to cut my hair for a while now.  My hair was all the way down to my bum and I was do for a good hair cut.  The stylist was hesitant to cut it so short like I asked.  I wanted it cut to my chin.  She kept asking if I was sure.  I assured her that my hair grows really fast.  I cut my hair every 3 to 4 years.  Every time, I let it grow really long, then I get bored with my long hair and chop it all off.  This cycle has been going on since I was 20.  Anyways, so here's my hair on the floor after being chopped off.  I love my new hair cut.  I love short hair, because it is so easy to wash, style, and take care of.  I'm very happy with my new haircut!
 I feel bad that I didn't think to take a before and after picture of my hair.  I don't love pictures of me, so it doesn't occur to me to turn the camera on myself very often.
After we got our hair done, we went out to eat at the Fire House.  I love that restaurant!  The food was really yummy.  After that, we headed to Walmart to go shopping.  Tammy bought me some clothes.  It was such a fun day.  I loved it!  I feel bad that I'm not a better friend.  I've never done anything like that for any of my friends.  That was the nicest thing ever.  I loved our day today! 
Here is the hat that I crocheted today.
 Saturday - November 22nd
Here is the hat that I had to work on today.  I'm getting a little tired, and I have a few more days to do all of the hats that I need to finish, so I only did one hat today and yesterday.  I'm really going to have to buckle done soon and whip up as many hats as I can in a few days to get this all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment