Thursday, November 6, 2014

Alissa's friend and a Beautiful Sunset - November 6, 2014

Thursday - November 6, 2014
Alissa's friend, Jamie was here.  She spends a lot of time hanging out over here.  She likes to think of herself as part of our family.  she got a hold of my phone and took some selfies.  I told her that if she was taking pictures with my pone, I was going to post them on my blog.  So, here they are.
The sunset was so pretty tonight.  The kids were all outside playing with friends, when Brinley came racing back inside, excitedly telling me about how beautiful the sunset is.  she told me that I have to come out and see it and we have to get a picture of it.  I gave her my phone, so she could go out and take a picture.  She took a picture and came back to show me.  It is so pretty.  I ran out to see it also.


No comments:

Post a Comment