Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Alissa's Hat - November 18, 2014

Tuesday - November 18th
I feel like all I do anymore is crochet.  Everyday it's crochet, crochet, crochet.  I'm surprised that I'm not tired of it yet.  The thing I'm starting to tire of is not being able to do my own thing and crochet whatever hat I feel like.  All the crocheting I do is to fill orders.  I keep seeing really cute hats that I want to try, but I can't until I fill all of these orders.  I love all of these orders, because, all of the money I make from my hats is going to pay for our Christmas this year.  So, the more the merrier.  Here are some more pictures of the hats I've been working on.
 Alissa has caught the crocheting bug also.  She spent the day working on her owl hat.  She is getting so good at crocheting.
 Brinley, as always, was being goofy.  She makes me laugh all the time.
 Here's our handsomest little guy, Parker.  He cannot get enough of his Minecraft.  He loves to watch Minecraft YouTube videos to get ideas for when he plays the game.  Parker is so creative when he plays that game.  I'm always so surprised and impressed by the things he comes up with.
 Here is Alissa's finished owl hat!  She did an excellent job!

No comments:

Post a Comment