Friday, November 7, 2014

Parker's School Stuff Came - November 7, 2014

Parker's school stuff came today.  I was so surprised by all of the stuff that they send.  I love the K12 program!  It is so nice!  I love that they provide you with all of these supplies and it is all free.  Parker and Brinley were as giddy as they are on Christmas morning.  Brinley stayed home from school today, so she got to be here when it all came.  Seeing all of the fun stuff made Brinley and Alissa both start to think about how badly they want to do K12.  They are funny girls.  They loved it when we did it before.  They really enjoy doing their schooling that way, but they really missed seeing their school friends.
Brinley was really funny when posing for this picture.  she is goofy.  She kept saying, "This is uncomfortable.  I can't hold this pose for much longer."

 After opening it all, Brinley wanted to organize it for us.

 Brinley made cookies all by herself for the very first time today.  She mostly just loves to eat the dough, so she didn't bake very many cookies.
After, I gave Trisha her hats, she posted a selfie of her and her girls wearing their hats.  From her one post, I got 14 orders for more hats.  All of her friends and family loved the hats and wanted some themselves.  She told them that I was selling them for $10.00, since that's what she ordered them for.  I was so surprised that that many people loved my hats enough that they wanted to buy some.  14 orders are $140.00!  That is some much needed money.  Since so many people wanted my hats, Roger thought, maybe people at work would be interested and I could make some more money that way.  So, he asked me to take some pictures of the hats I've already made, so he could show them at work and see if I could get some more orders.  I've gotten a few orders from Roger's work already.  He said that a lot of people are interested, so he should be coming home with lots more orders for me soon.
Alissa has gotten into the crocheting spirit also.  She is quite talented.  Here is a hat that she made.
 Here are some of the hats I have done so far.  This first one isn't finished yet.  It is a hat for Missy VanBibber.  She ordered another Christmas tree hat.






The hats Missy ordered.
Another hat that Alissa made.


No comments:

Post a Comment