Thursday, November 20, 2014

Decorating For Christmas - November 19, 2014

Wednesday - November 19th
I couldn't wait to decorate for Christmas this year.  I tried hard to hold out until after Thanksgiving, but I just couldn't do it.  I've been watching Christmas movies while I've been crocheting and It just doesn't feel right without the Christmas tree set up.  So, we did it.  We put up our Christmas decorations today.  I love Christmas time!








 Brinley was tired and fell asleep quickly after we finished decorating.  I love picture of my little ones sleeping.  They are so cute and peaceful.
 Alissa finished her final sewing project in school today.  She is so talented.  She did an excellent job.  Also, Parker and I went shopping today while the girls were at school.  We went to buy a few things to help us decorate for Christmas tonight.  While we were at the store, we saw this fun little massager and some really nice back scratchers.  I couldn't resist getting them for us.  Alissa is showing the camera our new massager.
 Thursday - November 20th
Alissa's friend, Jamie came over early this morning so that I could do her hair before school.  I think it turned out really cute.  All I did was the braid.  She did everything else.  She fixed the top part of her hair and she added the bow.  I took a picture, so she could see how it looked.

No comments:

Post a Comment