Monday, November 3, 2014

Pillow Pants - November 3, 2014

I am behind on laundry and Parker didn't have any clean pants to put on tonight after he took his bath, so I told him I would hurry and sew him a pair of pajama bottoms to wear when he got out.  He chose the left over fabric I had from some pillows I made.  While he bathed, I quickly made these pants.  We decided to call them pillow pant because they match the living room pillows.  Parker loves them.
Alissa has started learning how to sew at school.  They have been learning about the sewing machine, but haven't actually started sewing.  She asked if she could try out my sewing machine, since I had it set up.  She had a lot of fun trying out all of the different stitches.  After Alissa tried it, Parker tried it.  He didn't like it very much.  He didn't think it was very fun and it scared him a little because if her pushed the peddle too hard, the machine would go super fast and shake.  He really didn't like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment