Sunday, November 23, 2014

PreThanksgiving Dinner - November 23, 2014

Sunday - November 23rd
Roger's work gives him a large turkey each Thanksgiving.  Since, we pretty much always, go to someone else's house for Thanksgiving, we decided to start a tradition of having a preThanksgiving dinner, so we can enjoy a little family time and the turkey from Roger's work.  Back in 2012, we had family come to our house for Thanksgiving.  Before that, it was Thanksgiving 2002 that we had family come to our place.  So, if things keep up the way they are going, we don't have to worry about having a Thanksgiving at our house until 2022. 
I told Alissa to take some pictures of our fun, while I finished getting dinner ready.

 Before we ate, I took a few pictures.  I really like this new tradition.  we did it for the first time last year.  I love having our small little family Thanksgiving dinner each year.


No comments:

Post a Comment