Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Alissa's first YouTube Post - May 20, 2015

Wednesday - May 20th
Alissa and her friend Sydney made a video in April.  They have been waiting for me to edit it, so they could post it on YouTube.  I didn't have a good editing program until Mother's Day, so it took me a while to get to it.  But I finally did it today.  they love how it turned out.  I do to.  I think they are so funny.  I love watching my kids be goofy and do things that I would have done when I was their age.  It is so fun.  Here is the video.  It is called Spidey Senseless.  They were bored and had asked me if I had any fun ideas for them to do.  I told them they should re-enact one of their favorite YouTube videos, part of a movie, or something funny that has happened to them.  So, they decided to re-enact a YouTube video posted by Studio-C.  We love watching Studio-C.  Their videos are so funny.
Here is the video they were re-enacting.
After, we posted this video, they wanted to create more.  So, we spend some time filming another Studio-C re-enactment.  It is the Halloween Prank gone wrong.  They did a good job, but there were too many neighborhood kids around and too many things interrupting, then Malaiyah had to go home and Roger had to go to work and take the car we were filming in, so we will try and film it again another day.  But we all had fun working on it.
The Girls took a picture to use for their profile picture on their new YouTube channel they plan on making.
This morning after the girls left to school, we went to Kents to get some milk.  Parker had $5.00 that he got for his birthday from Grandma Mathison.  He was excited to go to the store with some money.  When we first walked in, their was a cart full of  Pepsi Max sodas.  They were on sale 5 for $1.00.  Parker decided to spend $1.00 on 5 of those.  Pepsi Max is supposed to be maximum flavor.  It was also in a larger can than normal, so it was like drinking 1 1/2 cans of Pepsi.  I told Parker, if he gets it, he can only drink it in the morning, so it won't keep him up all night.
We got home from the store and Roger went up to bed.  He works tonight so he needed his sleep.  Parker and I turned on a show and I ended up falling asleep.  While I was taking a nap, Parker drank his soda.  He loved it so much, he decided to drink another.  So, he drank two of those big sodas!  I thought there was no way he would fall asleep tonight.  When I told the kids it was time for bed, Alissa had already fallen asleep and Brinley said, "Good.  I'm really tired.", but Parker told me no.  He said he is wide awake.  He said that he wanted to stay awake all night.  I told him that is not good and he needs to try and sleep.  Then he told me that dad stays up all night all the time and he wants to be like his dad.  I agreed to let him sit on the Luv Sac in the living room and watch a show.  I wondered how long he would stay awake.  I was pleasantly surprised when I checked on him at 10:00pm and he had fallen asleep.  I had texted roger about Parker drinking all the soda and how he wanted to stay up like his dad.  Roger thought it was funny.  I took this picture to send to Roger to let him know Parker fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment