Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Happy Day - May 5, 2015

Tuesday - May 5th
I'm heading to bed tonight, feeling like today was a really good day.  Nothing really grand or big happened, but I just feel really happy.  I love my life.  I love my little family and all the happiness they bring me.
Brinley went to activity days this evening and when she came home, she had a surprise for me.  At activity days they decorated sugar cookies to give to their mom.  So, she brought me (and one for herself) a yummy cookie.  She also brought a fun little M&M game that came with a small bag of M&Ms.  We got to chose a M&M out of the bag, then ask each other the question that went with the color of M&M we got.  It was a lot of fun playing that with Brinley and it was really yummy.  Before we played our game, Alissa yelled to me to come outside quick and see how cool the clouds looked.  I love clouds.  They are so fun to watch.  The clouds tonight looked really cool, so I grabbed the camera and Alissa and I stood outside enjoying the clouds for a little while.
The other good from my day, was that I got to spend the day with Roger and Parker.  My family just makes me feel so happy.  I love them sooo much!
Roger took this picture of Parker when they ran some errands this morning.
Here are the cool clouds that I had to take pictures of.  I love clouds!





No comments:

Post a Comment