Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Yarn Hair - May 26, 2015

Tuesday - May 26th
on Sunday, Kelly showed me some YouTube videos about how to make synthetic hair.  It looks so fun! I couldn't wait to try it out.  I didn't have any money to go buy the stuff to do the hair, but I figured you could still get a cool look using yarn.  I watched a video of how they put it in their hair and I got busy giving myself a full head of yarn.  I had fun.  I was really excited to see how it would look.  I worked on it a little on Sunday night, Monday, and today.  By the time I finished, my head was feeling really hot.  It's like wearing a thick crocheted hat.  I think I won't try this again until winter time.  I had a lot of fun with it and I though it looked cool, but I was too hot.  Brinley has a dentist appointment tomorrow and the more I thought about it, the more I realized that I probably won't like having my hair like this when we go out tomorrow.  I will be hot and uncomfortable and it will make people stare and ask questions.  I don't think I want to deal with that, so I am going to take it out tonight.  I decided that since I worked so hard on it I should at least take some pictures.  That way my hard work is not forgotten.
Here are the pictures from my little photo shoot.  I felt silly taking so many pictures, but I also thought it was funny.  It made me laugh.
 These two pictures are my attempt at showing the back of my hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment