Sunday, May 3, 2015

My New Old Phone - May 3, 2015

Sunday - May 3rd
When Alissa and Roger were in Salt Lake yesterday, they stopped at my sister, Kristy's work and she gave them her old i-phone for me to borrow.  I was getting really tired of using my old phone.  I really love my smart phone.  It was tough to be without a smart phone for a while.  Roger set up the phone for me this morning, so I was checking things out.  I took this picture of Brinley, so I could try out the camera.
 Brinley came in the living room to talk to Roger and I.  She was a little fussy.  Anyway, next thing we know, she's asleep on the floor next to us.  She can fall asleep anywhere.  It seems like, she falls asleep wherever she is when she's tired.  I had to catch her one time when she fell asleep sitting on a stool.  She's also fallen asleep on the kitchen floor a few times.  She'll come in to talk to me and sit down on the floor, then slowly lay down and fall asleep.  She's a funny girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment