Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day - May 10, 2015

Sunday - May 10th
I had a pretty good day.  My little family did a good job at making me feel loved.  They let me sleep in.  I love sleeping in.  They pretty much let me relax all day, they gave me lots of love and attention, and they gave me some pretty good gifts.  I got some puzzles (I've been in a puzzle mood lately, so I was really happy about that), a game called Liars Dice, a funny letter from Brinley where she compares me to a dog, a homemade card from Alissa, and my favorite video editing program with some DVDs.  We all had a lot of fun playing Liars Dice and I am super happy that I will get to put together my home videos.  I am way behind.  I haven't put any videos together since the first part of 2012.  The kids have been waiting for me to put together more home videos for a really long time.
So, Brinley's cute letter to me was really funny and cute.  She compares me to a dog.  The night before she made this letter for me at school, we watched a clip from America's Got Talent and there was a really cute, really smart dog that danced with it's owner.  That's why she had dog on her brain.  I think it is funny.  Here is the letter she wrote me.
Roger's not so great at wrapping gifts.  He's also very impatient about waiting to give gifts.  He just gets too excited ad he can't wait.  He gave me one gift the day he bought them, then he showed me the other gifts they had gotten.  I tried to convince him to wait until Mother's Day, but he just couldn't wait.  I didn't want to take the gifts yet, because I think it is fun to give gifts on the day the gifts are meant for.  so, even though I had already seen the gifts, I made Roger keep it a secret from the kids, so they could surprise me with them today.  Since, the gifts weren't wrapped, they wrapped them up in towels and in their shirts.  It was funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment