Tuesday, May 6, 2003

Alissa Called me Dada - May 6, 2003

Tuesday - May 6, 2003
My parents came and did the home inspection.  They were impressed.  They thought everything was very nice.  The people who live there now asked us if they could move the closing date up one week.  It's not official yet, but we will probably get to move in on June 3rd!! I'm so excited!
Roger had a yucky night at work last night.  I was really sad for him when he came home.  The bosses keep telling him that they are really impressed with him and that they are really considering him for all of these positions.  (Roger works so hard) And then they give them to other people.  It just was so frustrating to Roger because he has worked so hard to prove himself to the bosses and they tell him that he will get moved up to another position but they don't do it.  Roger feels like they will keep him in the same position forever.  He is ready for something new.
Alissa is so cute!  I know I say that on every post,  but she really is.  She says "Mama" and "Dada".  Today I was talking to her and I asked her to say mama and she looked at me and said, "Dada."  I thought it was funny.  She is turning in to such a daddy's girl.  I love it.  And of course, Roger loves it also.  She just started doing the cutest thing last week.  When I get her out of her bed I always give her a hug and pat her back.  Well, now she pats my back also.  I love it!  It is so cute!  Another cute thing she does is when you change her diaper after she wakes up or when she is tired, she stretches her hands out and yawns, then she reaches down and scratches her little belly.  She is so much fun.  I look forward to every day with her.  It is so much fun to watch her learn and grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment