Monday, May 5, 2003

Alissa Won't Take Her Nap Again - May 5, 2003

Monday - May 5th
This is my cute little Alissa refusing to take her nap.  She really doesn't like to take naps.  She was just being too cute so I pulled out the video camera to record her.  She is sitting in the rocking chair that I am in the process of recovering.  I like how it is turning out.


 We are so excited about our new house.  It is 1650 sq ft.,  4 bedrooms 2 baths.  We just can't wait!  I'm the most excited about the kitchen.  I had Roger tell the camera a little about our new house.

 Alissa loves to stand up.  It is her favorite thing.  She loves it when we hold her hands and let her try to walk.  She seems like she just can't wait to start walking.  I had Roger lay her on her stomach so we could chow the camera what a big fit she throws when she's on her belly, but she didn't throw a fit this time.  Eventually she did, but she actually tried for a little bit.  I think it is because she saw another little girl crawling at church yesterday.  I think that made her want to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment