Wednesday, May 7, 2003

Salt Lake - May 7, 2003

Wednesday - May 7, 2003
We went to Salt Lake today.  We picked Kelly up from the airport at 2:30, then we all went to Linda's.  After Kristin and Lizzy got home from school, we all went to eat at Chilies.  I loved it.  I ate too much.  I have been craving Chilies for a long time.  After dinner, we went back to Linda's and played games.  Alissa was so cute all night.  She was especially cute at dinner.  She looked so big sitting at the table in between Elizabeth and Kristin.  She had a lot of fun.  She loves all of the attention that everyone gives her.  While we played games, Roger went over and played videos games at Jamie and Kirk's.  We were going to stay the night at Linda's but I got the worst headache ever.  It made me sick to my stomach (that's how bad it was).  So, Roger brought us home.  I was able to sleep a little bit on the way home, so my headache is not as bad as it was when we left.  The only thing that works for getting rid of my headaches is sleep.  I've tried different medicines, but nothing works.

No comments:

Post a Comment