Thursday, May 8, 2003

Laughing Alissa - May 8, 2003

Thursday - May 8th
Alissa was laughing a lot.  I love her little laugh, so I pulled out the camcorder to try and get her laughing on video.  She laughed for the camera a little and that was fun, but she wasn't laughing as much as she was before the camera was on.
Alissa is almost 9 months old!  She is too cute and growing too fast.
 Roger was a stinker and pulled out the camera while I was trying to get Alissa asleep.
I have been looking through books from the library trying to find a good place for us to go hiking and camping together in the Box Elder area.  We've been hiking together quite a few times, just never camping.  I think I'm ready for us to do that.  Hopefully I can find a good place and we can go soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment