Thursday, May 1, 2003

We Got a House! - May 1, 2003

Thursday - May 1, 2003
We got the house!  As of June 13, 2003 we are home owners.  I'm really excited about it!  My parents are coming on Saturday and we are going to have my dad inspect it.  I'm so excited to go and see it again.  Life is wonderful!
I've been really emotional for the past 3 days.  Dumb things make me cry.  I think it is a little funny.  Roger thinks it is funny also.  I think I am pregnant again, but I don't want to get my hopes up.  I won't take a pregnancy test for another 2 weeks.
Someone called me yesterday and asked if I still babysit.  I told them that we are moving, but I would love to watch their children until we move and possibly after, if they are interested.  She is interested.  so, it's not official, but I probably have a babysitting job.  That will help us out so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment