Monday, May 19, 2003

New Babysitting Job - May 19, 2003

Monday - May 19th
I went to Walmart today and bought some running pants, a sports bra, and some milk.  I love clothes shopping.  I tried on almost all the clothes in the store.  Alissa was so patient while I did that.  I found some shortalls and a shirt that I really want.
Alissa slept in until 8:30 this morning.  I really love getting an extra hour of sleep.  I was supposed to start my running program today, but I didn't have enough time.  I woke up, fed and dressed Alissa, went to the store, put Alissa down for a nap, cleaned, fed Alissa, cleaned, then Mark and Nikyle came to be babysat.  They are really cute boys.  I really enjoyed tending them.  Mark played the Playstation 2 for most of the time, then he went out and played with some neighbor kids.  Nikyle ran a muk in the house.  He crawled all over the place.  It really helped me to realize what child proofing I need to do.  He is a very cute boy.  I babysat from 2:30pm - 8:45pm.  Roger played for a little while, then he went to the store and bought some dinner because I didn't have time to make anything tonight.  
Mark and nikyle's parents, Lisa and Rob came to meet us at 2:00pm, before they left their kids.  They seem really nice.  They said that they think we are a really cute couple and they feel very comfortable about having me watch their children.

No comments:

Post a Comment