Monday, May 12, 2003

Dinner was Successful Today! - May 12, 2003

Today was a nice day.  I had a nice relaxing morning.  Alissa and I ate breakfast then she fell asleep.  I took a nap also.  I love taking naps.  I never thought I would feel that way about naps.  As a child, I despised them.
For Dinner I made Ham and Swiss Casserole and Garlic Bread.  It was really yummy.  Roger and I both loved it. I have been trying a lot of new meals and it is so exciting when one of them actually turns out.  I am really working hard to be a better cook.  It is a little frustrating when so many of my dinners don't turn out very well.  But nights like tonight make it all worth it.
It din't take me very long to make dinner, so I had time to take a second nap when Alissa took her second nap today.  I spent my second nap snuggled up next to Roger.  I was happy to get to relax with him for a little while today before he had to leave to work.
After Roger left to work, my friend, Angelee called.  She came over and we went walking.  Angelee and I grew up together in the same neighborhood in Salt Lake.  Now we are living close to each other in Brigham City.  It is so fun how that worked out.  I love having a friend close by.  I'm going to miss seeing her when we move.  anyways, we try to go walking together on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday each week.  I love it.
We got information about the appraisal of our house today.  The house appraised for $99,00.00.  We bought the house for $98,00.00.  So that's nice!  The appraiser thought everything looked really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment