Friday, February 24, 2012

A house That I Think would be Great for Us - February 24, 2012

Friday - February 24, 2012
All of the kids went to school today.  We had a hard time waking up this morning, so they were late to school.  That means that I had to drive them to school.  Since I was in town, I called about a house I had seen on KSL.  The lady met me over there and I got to walk through it.  It is a lot like our old house, just smaller.  It has a large fenced in backyard, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a small living room upstairs, a family room downstairs, and lots of storage space.  It is close to the elementary school and right across the street from a park.  We are praying about it this weekend and will turn in an application on Monday if we still feel good about it.
I do not like renting at all.  I can't wait until we can buy a house again.  This house looks nice and I think I can be comfortable here until we can buy a house again.  I'll keep you posted if we decide to move here or not.



 See how small the living room is.
 The upstairs bathroom is like our old house (It has a door leading into the master bedroom and a door leading to the hallway).

This is a picture from google maps of the park across the street.  It's hard to see the playground, but it's over there.  It looks fun.  There are a few baseball diamonds and four soccer fields.
The kids came home from school and went straight outside to play.  They played outside until it was dark.

Roger is at work again tonight.  It has not been a wonderful work week for him.  Two of the guys on his shift have called in for the last two days.  One of the guys didn't have vacation or personal time left to use, but he hasn't come in.  If he comes in tonight, they will only write him up, but if he doesn't come in, he will get fired.  Roger has had to do extra work, because those two haven't been there.  He was worried about tonight, because another guy was going to be coming in to work about 5 hours late.  So, if those two don't show up, it will be really hard on Roger to keep things going.

I'm feeling blah.  I need us to move somewhere comfortable and I need to know that we won't be moving again for a while.  Like I said before, I can't wait until we can buy a house again.  I'm determined that when we buy a house, that house will be the place that we will stay.  I don't like to move!  I want to stay in one place!  We lived in our last house for 8 1/2 years and it had become my comfort zone.  I don't like leaving my comfort zone.  I look forward to establishing a comfort zone and knowing that I won't have to leave it.


No comments:

Post a Comment