Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sick - February 11, 2012

Saturday - February 11, 2012
We are sick!  It is not fun at all.
Alissa has been throwing up all morning.
Brinley's tummy is hurting and she is afraid that she'll throw up.
Parker keeps saying he is sick, but he doesn't act like he is.  I think he is just looking for some extra attention like his sisters are getting.
Roger is not sick, but he is injured.  He's been playing hockey a lot.  He hurt his shoulder during one of his first games, then he hurt the same shoulder again on Thursday night.
I'm not sick, but I might as well be.  I'm feeling depressed.  I am a home body living in a house that I am disliking more and more as each day passes.  I need my comfort back.  I don't like being home in this house.  I don't know how to deal with that.  I'm a home body, so I don't love to be out and about all the time.  I love to be home, but this home is not working for me.  I don't like being here.  I feel like there is no place to go and it is miserable.  I am sooooo....  sick of washing dishes by hand.  Dishes are taking up way too much of my time!  I want to quit!  But I can't, because I love my family too much to make them live in filth.  It's just annoying!  That's all.
I've spent a big chunk of my morning looking for houses on ksl.com.  I'm trying to survive until summer, so we don't have to have the kids switch schools again.  I just don't know if I can make it that long.
Alright!  I'm done venting.  Thanks for listening anybody out there that reads my blog.  I can't imagine that there are very many of you, but thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment