Monday, February 6, 2012

Just a normal Day - February 6, 2012

Monday - February 6, 2012
The kids were excited to go to school. I love when that happens. They aren't usually excited about school. Parker was excited because they were having their 100 day party. Brinley was excited because she's in kindergarten and still loves school. I can't remember why Alissa was excited.
Roger and I spent the morning running errands. We payed some bills then I convinced Roger to look at some houses and townhouses with me. I really want to move somewhere that has a dishwasher and more people around. We didn't find anything. I'm being really choosy because I don't want to have to move again anytime soon after our next move. We plan to rent for 4 - 5 more years and then we'll look for a house to buy. So I'm trying to find a house that is cheap, has a dishwasher, in a nice neighborhood, has a nice yard (Roger prefers a yard that he doesn't have to take care of), is close to the kids' school and possibly a park. I don't know if we'll be able to find what we're looking for. I'm going to keep looking and praying until we do. We want to move out of this house in the summer. That way we'll be all situated before the kids start school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment