Sunday, February 5, 2012

Pretty Hair and Church Playground - February 5, 2012

Sunday - February 5, 2012
On Sunday I tried the weave hairstyle on Alissa. She loved the way it looked and she loved all the attention she got because of it. I styled her hair with the weave again today and on Monday I put a bunch of different size little braids into two bigger braids. She usually just wants to wear her hair down. Tonight she asked me if I would do another cute hairstyle tomorrow. She said that she loves all of the attention she gets when I style her hair.
After church was over, the kids begged me to let them play on the playground. There is a playground at the church and they have not had a chance to play on it yet. So, I gave in. I sat in the car and took pictures while they played for a while.
I told Parker to let me take his picture and he started making funny faces. That's why the weird expression in this picture.






I took some pictures when the kids climbed into the car after they finished playing. I like taking pictures with the tablet.






No comments:

Post a Comment