Monday, February 13, 2012

Playing at Pizza plus in Brigham City - February 13, 2012

Monday - February 13, 2012
We went to Brigham City after the kids got out of school.  We needed to talk Uncle Scott.  After meeting with Scott, we were going to do some grocery shopping.  We were tired and weren't really looking forward to our grocery shopping trip.  We headed out to the car and noticed that we were right next to a Pizza Plus.  We decided to get some dinner and do our shopping another time.  Pizza Plus had a fun play area.  We spent most of our time playing air hockey.  Roger and I played 4 or 5 games.  He won all of them.  I have never been able to beat him at that game.  It drives me crazy!  I will win one day.  I'm determined!

 There were some little kids running around in the arcade area.  They were in between the ages of 1 and 3.  I think they had a parent who worked there or something because they were running all over the place, even back in the kitchen area.  When Roger and I went to the change machine to get some more quarters, those little kids came running.  They tried to grab the quarters from the tray, then one of them followed Roger, tugged on his pant leg and asked, "quarter?"  He kept following and begging for a quarter.  It was funny and annoying.  Eventually their mom came and got them.
When our food came, I grabbed the camera.  In the first picture I took Alissa and Roger looked sad. I told them that they looked too sad and reminded them that we are having fun. Then I said, "Show the camera how much fun we're having!"  The pictures after that are a lot funnier.  I love my dorky family!  Roger always makes the funniest faces.  good Times!



No comments:

Post a Comment