Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brinley is sick - February 21, 2012

Tuesday - February 21, 2012
I woke up to the sound of Brinley crying and then throwing up in the bathroom.  Not the best way to wake up.  I went running in there to help her.  She was burning up.  I felt so bad for her.  I got her some medicine and put her back to bed.  She was excited about not having to go to school today.  She fell back asleep for a little while.  When she woke up, the medicine had kicked in and she felt a lot better.  The fever hasn't come back yet, so that's good news.  The bad thing is that Alissa and Parker are feeling sick now.  They don't have fevers, just really yucky colds.  They are all congested.  I feel bad that I sent them to school.  I'll probably keep them home tomorrow.  Poor kids.
Alissa had activity days today.  They encouraged her to learn about being smart with money.  They told them to do some work for someone so they could earn money.  Alissa is so excited to earn money.  I told her I'd pay her $5.00 if she packs all the toys in the play room for me (I've decided to pack up most of our stuff, that way I'll be ready as soon as we find a new place to live and the moving will go much faster).  Also, I will pay her $1.00 to fold the laundry (there is a big pile of laundry that needs to be folded) and another $1.00 if she puts it all away.  She got half way through the laundry pile before it was time to go to bed.  She asked me not to fold it so she can finish the rest tomorrow.  I like it when I don't have to fold and put clothes away.  It is so nice!
Parker had a good day at school, except for when he fell over the soccer ball at P.E.  He had a bruise on his knee from the experience.  He got another ouchy when Alissa was taking out the garbage.  She was getting some garbage bags from under the sink.  When she closed the door, Parker's finger was in the way.  He got his finger smashed in the cupboard.  It was bleeding and Alissa felt so bad about doing that.
Roger is at work tonight.  He just sent a text telling me that his tummy is sour, so he won't be eating anything tonight.  I feel bad that he is not feeling well at work.  I really hope the night goes by fast for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment