Friday, February 3, 2012

Sleeping in the Kitchen - February 3, 2012

Friday - February 3, 2012
We are sleeping in the kitchen tonight!  On the weekends the kids like to sleep in the living room so they can watch TV while they go to sleep.  The living room is small and can only fit two mattresses, so one of the kids has to sleep on the couch.  They don't love that.  The kids wanted to watch 'Wipeout' while they went to sleep tonight.  The only way they could watch 'Wipeout' is if we watch it on our computer.  Since the computer is in the kitchen, we decided to sleep in the kitchen tonight.  The kitchen fits all three of their mattresses!
Here's Brinster.  She is holding her feet up by her face.
 Here's our little 'lissa.
 And our handsome shmandsome Parker.
 And here they all are.  Goofy children having a sleepover in the kitchen.
So I went to the orientation at Steven Henager College.  I expected to hear that their was some kind of a catch.  I didn't really believe that they would be offering classes for free.  But I was wrong!  They really are offering some courses for free!  I had to take a short test, to qualify to be in the class.  I passed the test and my classes start on March 12th.  So, I will be taking the CNA course for free.  They pay for any books or supplies that I will need and they even pay for my certificate from the state at the end.  You don't get to keep the books, you are basically just borrowing them while you take the class.  They said they are offering these free courses as a way to get their name out there.  They want us to tell our friends and family about how great our experience was and what a great school they are.  You are only allowed to take one free course from them.  I'm really excited that I get to take the CNA class for free!  I'm glad I learned about Stevens Henager College before I signed up and paid for the course at Bridgerland.

No comments:

Post a Comment