Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I Made The Car Look Nice - February 7, 2012

Tuesday - February 7, 2012 
Today my big focus was fixing up the car.  We have an old yucky car and I haven't had a chance to clean it and make it comfortable yet, until today.  After the kids left to school, I headed out to start cleaning.  I was surprised when I walked out the door and saw a ton of sheep being herded down the road.  There were so many of them!  So I took some pictures.
 This line of sheep was at least a mile long!

  So here's the before pictures of our yucky car,  The kids hated riding in this.  The first time they got in the car, they asked, "Mommy, do we have to put our heads back?"  They were so grossed out.
 I made a cover for the back seat.  I also made some pillows that fit over the seat belt.  I don't have pictures of them.  I will finish all the car stuff tomorrow.  I spent forever scrubbing every inch of the inside of the car.  It is now a very clean car.  Which is so nice.  After I finished the seat cover, Brinley started begging for me to take her some where.  She said that she really wanted to go for a drive.  Parker and Alissa said the same thing.  They both asked to go for a drive also.  I'm glad that the kids will be comfortable now.  We didn't get to go for a drive because Roger had to take the car to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment