Sunday, February 26, 2012

Party at Linda's - February 25-26, 2012

Saturday - February 25, 2012
On Saturday, Linda drove all the way up here from Highland to pick me up so I could go to a family party at her house.  It was so much fun!  I'm so glad I got to go.  We celebrated Missy's Birthday and made a video to send to Grandma Mathison on her birthday.  The video might be a little boring, because we spent some time singing karaoke on it.  While putting the video together, this is the part that made me laugh.  Mathew (my nephew) came into the kitchen and sat on the chair in front of the camera.  Someone let go of a rocket balloon and it flew over his head.  It scared him.  His facial expressions are so cute and funny.
Here are pictures from the party.




We spent the night at Linda's.  My dad has been working hard to fix up the basement for Shelley and her kids.  This is the bedroom that he just finished.  Shelley and her kids are staying in the large room all the way upstairs.  So, they let us sleep in the newly finished room.  They put a TV in their for us.  We brought some of our home videos and the kids fell asleep while watching those.


Sunday - February 26, 2012
My nephew, Ben, was ordained as a Deacon.  It was nice to be able to go to church with my family.  It was their ward conference, so sacrament meeting lasted extra long.  We were sitting in the back on hard chairs and the kids got really restless.  We ended up standing out in the foyer before the meeting was over, but it was still a good meeting and I'm glad we were able to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment