Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Eve - December 24, 2018

Monday - December 24th

This morning it didn't really feel like Christmas eve. I was still at Linda's. We waited a while before my dad gave me a ride home, because the was a storm, but it was supposed to be short and clear up soon.
My dad gave me a ride home so I could take all the things I wanted to give as gifts with me. I couldn't have done that on the Frontrunner.
It was a nice drive. I got to talk to my dad about how was feeling about religion and life. It really helped to talk it through with him. I'm ready to go back to church.
When I got home, everybody was happy. They all said it didn't feel like Christmas eve without me. I felt the same.
After my dad left, I got you work cleaning the house and making it feel like Christmas. It felt good to be home and making the house feel good. We had a fun Christmas eve. I made snickerdoodles and sugar cookies (because we couldn't all agree on one cookie). The cookies were yummy. I used the convection oven. I haven't mastered the art of using it yet. The snickerdoodles were under cooked and the sugar cookies were over cooked. The kids opened their pajamas and treat. 





 I bought pajamas for me this year too. Roger didn't want any pajamas. I made him go put on a shirt the same color as ours, so we could take a family photo. I set the camera up with the timer, so it would snap the picture for us. We had fun trying to get a good picture.
















After opening gifts, we watched the Muppet's Christmas Carol. Roger turned on his tablet and let us watch the deleted scene (when it got to that point) on there. 

After the movie, we were all tired, so we went to bed. I had a headache and wanted to go to bed, but couldn't sleep all night because I needed to wrap gifts. I tried you take a nap to get rid of my headache, but that didn't work. It was too hard to fall asleep. My head hurt a lot and just got worse as I wrapped presents. It was a rough night getting Christmas ready, but I did it. And it was worth it. I took headache medicine before I went to bed and woke up feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment