Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Trying to Vlog - December 4, 2018

Tuesday - December 4th

We got our acceptance email for the game show!  So we know what day to be there for the filming.  There is still a small chance that we are the back up family, so we won't know until we are there if we are going to be on the show or not.  We are really excited!  Woot Woot!  We will be filming on Monday the 10th.  I decided to vlog about it because we were so excited.  Also, I pulled out the camera because we need to make our Christmas video.
Parker was being a stinker and making lots of noise.  I kept asking him to stop, but he just got louder.  It was super frustrating and it was just what it took to make me lose my desire to be fun and vlog.  He apologized as soon as he realized that I was really bothered by it.
Later, Parker's friend came over and we decided to vlog some more, but I didn't take enough video to put together a good vlog post, because I got distracted with watching YouTube videos to help me decide what to do for our Christmas videos.  I really want to enter more than one video this year.

A cute picture of the doggies sleeping
and begging for food.




No comments:

Post a Comment