Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Getting Things Ready For The Weekend - December 12, 2018

Wednesday- December 12th


I have a lot of things to finish before the Christmas parties this weekend. I need to get 2 hats crocheted for my sister Missy,  and one hat for Kelly's friend.  I need to wrap presents, make our Christmas videos,  and take our Christmas card picture.  I also need to earn some money, so I need to advertise my crochet business.
I got the kids off to school.  It was late start,  so Roger went to bed and was not able to help me.  Alissa was super fussy about going this morning. She was really tired and it made her really fussy.
I went downstairs and started crocheting after the kids left.  At 11 ish, the packages I ordered from Amazon came.  After I opened them, I realized what time it was and that I needed to get dinner started.  So, I cleaned the kitchen and made dinner.
Roger woke up early.  Like shortly after 11am.  That was weird.  He didn't know why he couldn't sleep.  He got up and went to the gym,  then got some
 food.
Joyce called about the game show. We aren't allowed to talk to anybody about it, so she keeps calling me to talk about it, because she needs to talk about it with somebody.
Parker overheard some of our talking. I hope he doesn't tell anybody about the show.  I told him he can't.  I just really hope he doesn't blow it.

I finished hats the hats I needed to make for Missy.  They turned out really cute.  I still need to take some pictures of them.

I listened to episode 5 of 'Cold', the Susan Powell podcast.  That story is so interesting and so sad.  I feel so bad for her and all that she went through and was dealing with.  I'm really loving this podcast.  It's such a bummer that I have to wait a week for the next episode to air.  I'm too impatient.  I've grown accustom to having my episodes available to watch or listen to one right after the other.  That's how most things work now-a-days and I like it.

I made rolls, bbq chicken, and macaroni salad for dinner tonight.  It was yummy yummy.

We take a lot of pictures of our little doggies.  Brinley is in the first pictures.  She was sitting on the couch in the spot the dogs love.  They love to sit and look out that window.



No comments:

Post a Comment