Saturday, March 26, 2016

BBQ With Our Neighbors - March 26, 2016

Saturday - March 26th
It was a nice day.  It was sunny and warm.  Roger's friend Brian came over to hang out for a while.  Since it was so nice, they decided to go outside and play football.  Parker had been begging them to come out, but when they decided to go, they found out the football is flat and the needle for the pump was broken.  Parker convinced them to play baseball with him instead.  While they were outside a big gust of wind came.  They noticed a bunch of garbage from the area of the park, go flying up in the air, kind of swirling around like a tornado.  Parker came running in and told me to bring my camera out.  I asked why and he said there is a really cool garbage tornado that I have to see.  So, I grabbed my camera and went out.  It was kind of crazy looking, but by the time I got there, it was pretty far away.  I got the zoomed in lense  and took these pictures.
 We went to our across the street neighbor's house for a BBQ at 6:00pm.  It was sunny and warm outside all day, but as soon as we got over there for a BBQ, the wind picked up and it got really cold.  The kids played, we ate some food, and visited for a little while, then we headed inside.  It was really cold!

 The kids decorated Easter Eggs

Then we spent the rest of the evening visiting and playing games.  They have a really fun pool table.  It is different than any I've ever seen.  It was a lot of fun to play.  We had a lot of fun visiting with them.  We are really happy to have neighbor's that like to hang out.

No comments:

Post a Comment