Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Sharing The Caring - March 23, 2016

Wednesday - March 23rd
I just got back from a Sharing the Caring class in Logan.  Tonight was the second and last session.  After tonight, I am feeling very unsure about if I really want to pursue getting licensed to do daycare.  All the information I got is very overwhelming.  I'm just frustrated because I really want to find a way that I can earn some money and still be here for the kids.  I think it's crazy how hard it is to get licensed.  I keep hearing that they desperately need daycare providers.  I think the reason they don't have many could be because of how hard they make it.  I really don't know what I want to do anymore.
Roger's allergies attacked his eye.  Yesterday, he noticed his eye was swollen.  It felt better last night, so he hoped it would go away, but it didn't.  He woke up this morning and his eye lid was much bigger.  I feel bad for him.  He went to the doctor and the doctor gave him some eye drops that should help.  Hopefully his eye will get better soon.

Roger sent me this picture while he was at the doctor's office waiting.  He's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment