Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Flour Game - March 15, 2016

Tuesday - March 15th
I made flour tortillas for dinner tonight.  When I finished there was lots of flour on the counter.  Seeing that reminded Parker of the flour game.  He really wanted someone to play it with him.  Nobody really wanted to, so he decided to play by himself.




I had to go to CPR and First Aid training tonight for scouts.  I thought it wasn't going to be very long (I don't know why I thought that).  I left my phone with the kids, but I forgot to keep Roger's phone with me, so they didn't have a way to get a hold of me.  I didn't like that.  It was a long meeting and I was tired and worried about the kids.  I didn't love it.  It was helpful though.  I need to get my first aid and CPR training to get licensed for daycare.  I was glad to be home when the meeting was over.

The weather was cold today.  We've had really nice, warm, summer type of weather lately, so today's weather wasn't fun.  It was cold and rainy/snowy all day.  When I went to my meeting it started snowing really hard.  After the meeting we had about 2 or 3 inches of snow covering the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment