Monday, March 14, 2016

Playing Games - March 14, 2016

Monday - March 14th
The house is a mess and I'm still feeling a little weak.  I don't know how I'm going to get it clean.  I woke up this morning, with the plan to do as much as I could today, but do everything in slow motion, so I won't wear myself out to quickly.  I'm going to be extra careful not to over work myself and cause myself to get really sick again, like I did last time.  I ended up spending most of the day in the kitchen.  A big chunk of my time was spent cleaning it and getting caught up on dishes.  I also made some food.  It was nice when Roger woke up, to have a clean kitchen and family room to relax in and to have some food made for us to eat.  I relaxed with Roger after he woke up, and that was it for me.  I couldn't get up the strength or energy to do any more work after that.
Homeschooling with Parker and Brinley has been fun.  I feel bad about all the time that we haven't done anything because I've been sick.  Today we had a nice morning.  We were finally able to do some schooling, then Parker and Brinley went in the living room to play.  They played that fun game where you throw the blanket in the air, then hurry to get under it when it comes down.  They were having lots of fun.  It was fun to take pictures of them playing.




No comments:

Post a Comment