Saturday, March 5, 2016

Maybe we won't be Vloggers - March 5, 2016

Saturday - March 5th
We got to get this vlogging thing figured out.  Yesterday we were all into it and made a ton of videos. Too many and none of them were very good.  Today we haven't made any videos.  I don't know what we're going to do.  The kids have friends coming over tonight.  Maybe they'll be inspired with YouTube video ideas.  Each of them really want to have their own channel on YouTube.  I think our problem is that we can't make up our mind about what we want our channels to be about.  I guess we'll just wait and see.  Until then, I'm going to continue to try and get caught up on my blog.  I've started adding videos to my posts.  I add them on my YouTube channel on the unlisted setting.  That means the only way to watch my videos are through my blog.  That way I can post the short little dinky videos that we take through out the day and not feel silly about posting every little thing on my YouTube account.  I don't feel silly posting about every little thing we do on here, because that is what I created this blog for.  This is my online journal with pictures and videos.  Anyway, I will post the fun and dorky videos we do on the public setting on my YouTube channel, so they can be found easily.  I know I'll come across some funny ones as I go back and get caught up on my blog.  After I get caught up on the last few months, I will go through and add video to my older posts.  That's where I know I'll find some funny videos, because of all the times we took videos in hopes of becoming famous YouTubers and I never posted them.  I know we have some really funny stuff.  Also, before YouTube was on our mind, I was having fun learning about the special effects that I can do on my video editing program.  We made some pretty fun ghost videos.

I posted the first half of this at 4:51pm, this is what the rest of our day went like.
Alissa was feeling a little moody and crazy.  One minute she was happy, the next minute she was angry and wanted to be alone, then she was sad, then back to happy.  In her happy moments we talked about the joys of being a female and dealing with the crazy.  That always leads to fun conversations about crazy things I've done when my emotions have been out of whack.
Alissa's friend, Sydney wanted to come hang out.  Alissa and I talked about if Alissa could handle it in her crazy state of mind.  I told her she could decide.  In a moment of not feeling too fussy, she told Sydney she could come over.  But, she warned her to come at her own risk.  She explained that her emotions are crazy and she might get fussy again and just ignore her.  Sydney decided to take the risk.  She figured she would just hang out with Parker or Brinley if Alissa got too fussy.  I told Sydney about our vlog idea, so she turned on the camera and took some video while she was here.  She's a funny girl.  We had a relaxing night.  Everybody got tired kind of early.  I think Sydney ended up leaving around 8:00pm, so we could all go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment