Sunday, March 20, 2016

Tensies - March 20, 2016

Sunday - March 20th
It was a really nice day today and there was no church, so we got to spend the day relaxing at home.  Parker and Brinley couldn't wait to set up the picnic table we got from Grandma Moser.  It turns into 2 bench seats or a picnic table.
I wanted to teach the kids how to play Tensis, but when we counted the dice, we realized we only had enough for 3 players.  So, we decided to play Sevensies.  It was a lot of fun.  The kids loved our new game.  Roger didn't want to play, but he sat down and hung out with us.  It was his idea for us to all go outside.  We were going to play inside.  I'm glad we went out, though, because it felt so nice.

Alissa caught a butterfly


Brinley told me she wanted to show me something.  She said to hang on, because she had to run inside and get it.  When she came out, she had tucked in her shirt, pulled up her pants, put on a bow tie, and some funny glasses.  She is a cute little nerd.  I love how funny my kiddos are.



Alissa took some more snap chat pictures.
Brian and Keri came to help us bring the table in.  It was too heavy for me to help Roger.  I was very thankful that Brian came.



While we were hanging out with Brian and Keri, they were talking about their favorite treats of mine that I have made for them.  Brian really loves my granola bars and Keri really loves my peanut butter finger bars.  I loved hearing that.  It made me feel really good.  It's nice to know that people appreciate what I do.  I made them some granola bars and sent some home with them so Brian could enjoy them on his birthday tomorrow.
After they left, we ate dinner then the kids and I played Tensies.

No comments:

Post a Comment